What is SQL Server 2017 Standard
SQL Server 2017 Standard is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications—which may run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network (including the Internet).
SQL Server 2017, discharged in 2017, includes Linux support for these Linux stages: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Ubuntu and Docker Engine.
What you'll adore about SQL Server 2017
#1 in price and performance
SQL Server 2017 standard consistently leads in the TPC-E OLTP workload, the TPC-H data warehousing workload, and real-world application performance benchmarks. Get record-breaking performance now on Windows and Linux.
Your decision of language and stages
Construct present day applications utilizing your preferred language, on-premises and in the cloud, presently on Windows, Linux and Docker compartments.
Highest performing data warehouses
Get support for small data marts to large enterprise data warehouses while reducing storage needs with enhanced data compression. Scale to petabytes of data for enterprise-grade relational data warehousing-and integrate with non-relational sources like Hadoop.
Least powerless database
Secure information very still and moving with the least helpless database throughout the most recent seven years in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
Increase transformative experiences for your business with continuous examination at up to 1M expectations/second.
End-to-end portable BI
Transform crude information into important reports that can be conveyed to any gadget—at one-fourth the expense of other self-administration arrangements.
Exploit advancement adaptability, execution, and accessibility for crucial, keen applications and information distribution centers.
- Hard: Disk SQL Server requires a minimum of 6 GB of available hard-disk space;
- Drive: A DVD drive, as appropriate, is required for installation from disc;
- Monitor: SQL Server requires Super-VGA (800×600) or higher resolution monitor;
- Internet: Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply);
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB and should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Processor Speed:
- Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Processor: Type x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support.
- Operating System support: Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 Home, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8
Lifetime, One Time
Digital Instant Delivery