PROJECT 2021 Professional
Project 2021 Professional keeps your projects organized and on track
- Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track
- Sync with Project Online and Project Server
- Submit timesheets to capture time spent on project and non-project work
- Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments
- Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies
- Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timelines
- Supports Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) and is compatible with Office LTSC and Office 2021
- Licensed for 1 PC
Microsoft Project 2021 Professional Key Benefits
With its new and improved features for managing projects, Microsoft Project 2021 Professional is the only software you’ll need. This versatile program can handle any management demands with ease thanks to easy scheduling tools like resources as well as data management options that keep estimates accurate throughout all stages of implementation!
Reduce inefficiencies and training time with automated scheduling tools
Manage resources effectively to build project teams
Make informed decisions with built-in reports
Project 2021 Professional Features
Use tools you know like Gantt charts to create schedules with ease and reduce training time.
Enable decision makers to track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
Easily get started using one of the many pre-built templates available in Project Professional.
Work with a modernized Start experience and newly refreshed tabs in the ribbon.
Experience a clean, clear style with monoline iconography that communicates action and features with simple visuals in Project 2021 Professional.
Hover over team members’ names in a project plan to see online presence and start chats or calls through Microsoft Teams for Business (licensed separately).
Built-in reports like Burndown and Resource Overview provide insights to stakeholders to achieve better results.
Task path highlighting in Gantt charts gives you visibility to the relationships between tasks.
Submit timesheets to capture time spent on project and non-project work for payroll, invoicing and more.
Before downloading Microsoft Project 2021 Professional, your PC must satisfy the following requirements
- Processor : 1.6 GHz, dual-core processor
- Operating System : Windows 11 or Windows 10 is required for Office 2021 apps
- RAM: 4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM
- Hard disk drive : 4 GB of available disk space
- Resolution : 1024 × 768 resolution
- Graphics : DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration
- .NET version : Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
Lifetime, One Time
Digital Instant Delivery
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.